The development of the St David’s 2 Centre in Cardiff required the temporary re-location of the Library in the City Centre.
Working to a tight timescale and very constricted site boundaries, Mid Glam Construction completed all of the infrastructure works despite the significant issues with services.
In 10 days, we installed and erected 74 No. Sections of the 2 No. Storey Building. This was particularly challenging in the City Centre environment and required our team to work flexible hours, with completion of the works meeting the target hand over date, which ensured the smooth transition of the Library facilities.
- Installation of 74 modular Building Units
- Complete internal fit out
- Foundations, Drainage and Services
- Construction of 2 No. Lift Shafts, complete with Fire Barriers
- Hoarding Facade Foundations